Located in the heart of Downtown Brooklyn, steps away from Barclay’s Arena and the Atlantic Terminal, Roulette’s Art Deco theatre provides a unique and elegant setting for special occasions, weddings, benefits, conferences, and photo and film shoots.
Roulette occupies 7,000 sq ft of space with maximum flexibility! The main ballroom can accommodate 450 people standing, 250 auditorium seating or 170 banquet seating; the mezzanine provides seating for 115 people.
All Rental Events Include:
• Roulette’s main ballroom with two-tiered stage, mezzanine, and green room
• A Staff Liaison to organize all logistics pertaining to the event and provide support throughout the affair
• A Sound Engineer throughout the entire event guaranteeing the highest quality of sound and visuals
• 20ft projection screen (16:9) & HD projector
• Steinway Concert Grand 9ft Model D Piano
• State-of-the-art sound, video and lighting systems
• 250 black cushioned chairs, a selection of foldable tables and handmade wooden bar and box office
To make an appointment to visit Roulette, or for more information about renting and the reservation of dates, please contact the Events Manager, Loren Mullins, at email@example.com or by calling 917.267.0370.
Please click links below to view and download our guidelines for General Event, Concert, and Wedding Rentals Guidelines: